accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Javadoc hosting service
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 17:26:08 GMT
Found a very cool javadoc hosting service at:
http://www.javadoc.io

Example:
http://www.javadoc.io/doc/org.apache.accumulo/accumulo-core/1.7.1

Looks like it works from maven javadoc artifacts from Maven Central. Very
very cool. Also, great for linking between javadocs.

The first time you access a new artifact, it could take a few minutes to
download, but after that, it's very easy to switch between different
artifacts in the same group, and different versions for the same artifact.

Could be a good way to link to the full javadocs, beyond just our public
API (what we're not publishing on our site).