accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Chrisjan Matser <cmat...@codespinnerinc.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] YCSB 0.8.0 Release
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 00:33:56 GMT
On behalf of the development community, I am pleased to announce the
release of YCSB 0.8.0.  Though there were no major Accumulo updates in this
release, we are always interested in having members from the community help
with ensuring that we have compliance with Accumulo's latest and greatest.

Highlights:
* Amazon S3 improvments including proper closing of the S3Object* Apache
Cassandra improvements including update to DataStax driver 3.0.0, tested
with Cassandra 2.2.5* Apache HBase10 improvements including synchronization
for multi-threading* Core improvements to address future enhancements*
Elasticsearch improvements including update to 2.3.1 (latest stable
version) * Orientdb improvements including a readallfields fix
Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:
https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/tag/0.8.0
This release covers changes from the last 1 month.