accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom formatter
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 18:06:26 GMT
Hi Sravan,

I don't think Formatters have the ability to automatically obtain
table configuration at runtime. The lifecycle for Formatters is a bit
different than Iterators. Formatters are also only run client-side --
you could try to do something that reads from Java system properties
and pass in those options via the Accumulo shell.