accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.7.1 on Docker
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:49:24 GMT
Well, I'm not sure wtf is going on, but I added some sleeps to your
init.sh script (30seconds before starting ZooKeeper and before init'ing
Accumulo) and now things worked just fine.

I'm not seeing any Accumulo problems here, but rather the same Docker
absurdities I run into every time I try to use it :). I also just
upgrade to Docker 1.10.3 if that helps.