accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Sravankumar Reddy Javaji (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <sjav...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Custom formatter
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 17:30:34 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible to provide options to custom Formatter in accumulo?

I tried using OptionDescriber but it seems that OptionDescriber gets invoked only during setiterator
command.

Or at least is there any way to get current table properties (on which table the custom fomatter
is set). I mean if the formatter was set on TABLE_A, then it has to load all the table properties
into code during initialization. So, that I can set the required properties to table using
"config" and will load this properties to custom formatter.

-
Regards,
Sravan