accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerberos Client Configuration
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 02:34:19 GMT
The third property was "kerberos.server.realm". It looks like it was
removed from the docs perhaps because the property doesn't exist, and we
just assume that the default realm in the client and the servers are the
same.

In any case, this is a documentation bug, at the very least. I think you
can ignore the missing "third property".