accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get Mini to use native maps - 1.6.2
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:56:12 GMT
Well, I'm near positive that 1.6.2 had native maps working, so there
must be something unexpected happening :). MAC should be very close to
what a real standalone instance is doing -- if you have the ability to
share some end-to-end project with where you are seeing this, that'd be
extremely helpful (e.g. a Maven project that we can just run would be
superb).