accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get Mini to use native maps - 1.6.2
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:27:23 GMT
Hi Dan,

I'm seeing in our internal integration tests that we have some
configuration happening which (at least, intends to) configure the
native maps for the minicluster.

If you're not familiar, the MiniAccumuloConfig and MiniAccumuloCluster
classes are thin wrappers around MiniAccumuloConfigImpl and
MiniAccumuloClusterImpl. There is a setNativeLibPaths method on
MiniAccumuloConfigImpl which you can use to provide the path to the
native library shared object (.so). You will probably have to switch
from MiniAccumuloConfig/MiniAccumuloCluster to
MiniAccumuloConfigImpl/MiniAccumuloClusterImpl to use the "hidden" methods.

You could also look at MiniClusterHarness.java in >=1.7 if you want a
concrete example of how we initialize things for our tests.

- Josh