accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo monitor not coming up
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:45:35 GMT
It's possible some other process grabbed port 50095, and that is preventing
the monitor from starting. In future releases, the default port for the
monitor will be in a lower range to avoid this very problem.

Try running "netstat -nape | grep 50095".

This should show you information about network sockets and connections to
port 50095. The very end of the line will provide process information (pid).

If you provide your master ".debug" logs, it might help to explain the
shutdown issues you are experiencing.

-Eric