accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "mohit.kaushik" <mohit.kaus...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo monitor not coming up
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:07:30 GMT
I think, I have ran mutiple monitor processes, perhaps in some version
of 1.5. I was forgotten about the hotstandby nature of Monitor process.
And yes I was using a wrong command :(. Thanks for pointing.

I was using /*"*//*./stop-server.sh $hostname monitor"*/ to stop monitor
process
But I should have used
/*"./stop-server.sh $hostname $ACCUMULO_HOME/.*/accumulo-start.*.jar
monitor TERM*/"
which I found in the stop-all.sh script.

I suppose there were more than two processes running when I tried to
stop with the command It didn't stop so I killed that on server orkash5
and started on server orkash1. But it was already running on some other
server which I was restricting it.
When I killed the process today it moved to another which I confirmed
with `get /accumuo/<your_instance_id>/monitor/http_addr` thanks.

This seems resolved :)

-Mohit Kaushik