accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "mohit.kaushik" <mohit.kaus...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo monitor not coming up
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:04:54 GMT
I also checked with the command "*netstat -nape | grep 50095*". I am
sure no other process is using the port, actually its behaviour is
strange sometimes. I tried to start monitor process on different system
as I was unable to start it on the desired server and found the process
did not start on any of them at that time. But found it running on one
of the server after a day which is not the configured server for monitor
process. It has happened for two servers on different days and
interestingly if I stop and start process, It never starts again. What
could be restricting it, goes over to my head. And still I am unable to
start it on desired server :( , I need help.

Please also tell when are you planning to release*Accumulo-1.7.1* as I
am also facing some issues which i found fixed there. when I checked, It
was expected to release on 15-Dec-2015 but Perhaps delayed for the last
left bug fix, I suppose.

Thanks for the reply :)
-Mohit Kaushik