accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't connect to Accumulo
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 21:17:50 GMT
This is the output from netstat:

vagrant@vagrant-ubuntu-vivid-64:/opt/accumulo$ netstat -nape | fgrep 9999 |
fgrep LISTEN
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
tcp        0      0 10.0.2.15:9999          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      1000       35450       3809/java
vagrant@vagrant-ubuntu-vivid-64:/opt/accumulo$ netstat -nape | fgrep 9997 |
fgrep LISTEN
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
tcp        0      0 10.0.2.15:9997          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      1000       35962       3655/java