accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple talbet servers on the same host
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:17:44 GMT
Ah, I forgot that the pid file support won't be added until 1.8.  This
means that to use the start scripts or tup you'd have to have a distinct
ACCUMULO_HOME directory for the second instance (since it greps for that
directory name to determine if a process is already up).  Anyway, if you
change the port property Josh specified, you should be able to start the
second tserver.  I tried it myself to make sure this time.  :-)

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 5:50 AM, Sven Hodapp <sven.hodapp@scai.fraunhofer.de