accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Statistics
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:22:04 GMT
No, we don't have any means to obtain table statistics through our
public API (the collection of code which we guarantee stability on).

We have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-3206 open for
future work, but no one has started working on it.

Dylan's comment from that mail thread you linked to is likely to still
be functional (or very close to it) in 1.7.