accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple talbet servers on the same host
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:10:39 GMT
Ahh, there is another port to change for TabletServers. I forgot about
this when I read Billie's initial reply.

You can set replication.receipt.service.port=0 (if you don't care what
port it uses) or set a unique port in conf2. This port is for a service
running on each TabletServer which is part of the data-center
replication feature (new in 1.7).

Sven Hodapp wrote:
> Hi Billie,
>
> it seems that in Accumulo 1.7 there is no ACCUMULO_PID_DIR anymore, it is generated in
the start-server.sh script with ps.