accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't connect to Accumulo
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 21:23:41 GMT
Interesting. What version of Accumulo are you using?

Also, can you jstack your client application, maybe we can get a hint
where it's stuck. You could also try increase the Log4j level in your
client application for the 'org.apache.accumulo.core' package to DEBUG
or TRACE.

Even better, if this is something you can share (making assumptions
since it's Vagrant-based), feel free to. I'll try to run your example
and poke around myself.