accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "mohit.kaushik" <mohit.kaus...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: maximum number of connectors
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 12:11:02 GMT
Josh,

If resources is a concern, would it be better to use superuser approach
, single user having all authorizations assigned and using scanner to
provide user authorizations. Does it decreases the security level? How
does the custom authenticator and authorizers help in this case?  and
how can I implement them if needed?

Thanks
Mohit Kaushik