accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sven Hodapp <sven.hod...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Multiple talbet servers on the same host
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:50:55 GMT
Hi Billie,

it seems that in Accumulo 1.7 there is no ACCUMULO_PID_DIR anymore, it is generated in the
start-server.sh script with ps.

So I've tried this:

$ export ACCUMULO_CONF_DIR="${ACCUMULO_CONF_DIR:$ACCUMULO_HOME/conf2}"
$ bin/accumulo tserver --address serverIP

This will start the tserver on port of conf2 (currently 29997), but tries to open another
port which is in use:

Unable to start TServer
	org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: Could not create ServerSocket on address
serverIP:10002.

I think it is in use by the other tablet server...

Regards,
Sven

--
Sven Hodapp, M.Sc.,
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI,

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----