accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sven Hodapp <sven.hod...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Multiple talbet servers on the same host
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:21:44 GMT
Hi Josh,
HI Billie,

now it works, thank you both!

So in short:

1. Copy ACCUMULO_HOME to another distinct directory
2. export ACCUMULO_HOME=/path/to/new/directory
3. Edit conf/accumulo-site.xml in the new directory

  <property>
    <name>tserver.port.client</name>
    <value>29997</value> <!-- this should be a free port on the machine -->
  </property>

  <property>
    <name>replication.receipt.service.port</name>
    <value>0</value> <!-- 0 means random port -->
  </property>

4. bin/tup.sh to start the tablet servers

Maybe you can recycle this for the user manual.

Regards,
Sven

--
Sven Hodapp, M.Sc.,
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI,

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----