accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to maintain versioning in D4M schema?
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:52:21 GMT
What are the query patterns? If you are versioning for auditing then
changing the VersioningIterator seems the easiest approach. You could also
store application-specific version information in the column family. One of
the reasons that D4M does not use it is to allow application-specific uses.
Using the CF means that any applications that understand D4M would not need
to change their queries to adjust for the version information.