accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IntersectingIterator and Ranges
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:57:15 GMT
Yes, that is the correct behavior. The IntersectingIterator intersects
columns within a row, on a single tablet server. To get the results you
want, you should make sure all the terms for a document are inserted with
the same key / row. In this case, all the doc1 entries should have key1 as
their row.

Billie