accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "shweta.agrawal" <shweta.agra...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: how to maintain versioning in D4M schema?
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 03:53:35 GMT
Thanks Dylan and David.
I can store version information in column family. But my problem is when
I have many versions of the same key how will I manage that. In Accumulo
versioning I can specify that how many versions I want to manage.

Suppose I have 10 versions and I only want 5 versions to store, how to
manage this in a big table?

Thanks
Shweta