accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why the Range not find the data
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:53:49 GMT
The end key you've chosen in the first case occur before any of your data:

The key is composed of: row, column family, column qualifier, column
visibility, and timestamp. You've selected a key which would include
everything up to, and including the column visibility, but the default
timestamp it uses (Long.MAX_VALUE) would occur before any of your data
(timestamps sort in reverse order to show most recent first). You can view
timestamps with -st or --show-timestamps option on your scan command in the
shell. Your data likely has a real timestamp (less than Long.MAX_VALUE) and
would sort after.

What you probably want is to specify the end key's CF as "cf0\0".