accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Different versions of accumulo libraries on client and server
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:54:08 GMT
While not explicitly supported, using a newer client is probably
acceptable. However, be aware that some features won't be supported, and
others may behave differently.

On the other hand, we do explicitly support compatibility between bugfix
versions. So, if there's a problem with using 1.6.4 client against a 1.6.3
server, that's be a big we'd be interested in fixing.

Of course, please report any issues with 1.7.0 client against 1.6.3 server.
Just be aware there may be limited in our ability to address those issues.