accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Watching for Changes with Write Ahead Log?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:45:54 GMT
Jon,

You might think about putting a constraint on your table. I think the API
for constraints is flexible enough for your purpose, but I'm not exactly
sure how you would want to manage the results / side effects of your
observations.

Adam

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Parise, Jonathan <Jonathan.Parise@gd-ms.com