accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Denis <de...@camfex.cz>
Subject Re: How to get pre-ACCUMULO-1585 behaviour (use IPs, not hostnames)
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 23:19:44 GMT
I found the answer in the sources: start the daemons with "--address
10.x.x.x" command line switch.

I am trying to install Accumulo 1.7 (I have experience with early
versions) and found if inconvenient the Accumulo now requires
hostnames;
I do not like the idea to maintain the configuration of a DNS-server
(or hostname-IP correspondence in /etc/hosts of all the servers on all
the servers)