accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster reusing the directory
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:41:00 GMT
Would you be able to provide more informaiton about your use case?  Was
wondering if other solutions could be of use, like configuring regular
Accumulo to use the local filesystem.  This can be done, but care needs to
be taken to make walogs work correctly.   If interested I could provide
more info about this configuration.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Sven Hodapp <sven.hodapp@scai.fraunhofer.de