accumulo-user mailing list archives

From sateesh kumar <sk_ac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error BAD_AUTHORIZATIONS for user root
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:32:56 GMT
Hi All,

  I have created few tables in Accumulo as a User "root" and when i tried to get the data
from those tables i am getting the following Error:

[ERROR]
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloSecurityException: Error
BAD_AUTHORIZATIONS for user root on table entities_v(ID:8) - The user does not have the specified
authorizations
        at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ScannerIterator.hasNext(ScannerIterator.java:187)
        at org.apache.accumulo.core.util.PeekingIterator.<init>(PeekingIterator.java:29)
        at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.RowIterator.<init>(RowIterator.java:110)
        at org.securegraph.accumulo.AccumuloGraph$6.createIterator(AccumuloGraph.java:906)
        at org.securegraph.util.LookAheadIterable.iterator(LookAheadIterable.java:10)
        at org.securegraph.accumulo.AccumuloGraph.getVertex(AccumuloGraph.java:811)
        at org.securegraph.GraphBase.getVertex(GraphBase.java:67)
[/ERROR]

When i log on to accumulo CLI and check for permissions for the user

root@localhost> userpermissions
System permissions: System.GRANT, System.CREATE_TABLE, System.DROP_TABLE, System.ALTER_TABLE,
System.CREATE_USER, System.DROP_USER, System.ALTER_USER, System.SYSTEM, System.CREATE_NAMESPACE,
System.DROP_NAMESPACE, System.ALTER_NAMESPACE

Namespace permissions (accumulo): Namespace.READ, Namespace.ALTER_TABLE

Table permissions (accumulo.metadata): Table.READ, Table.ALTER_TABLE
Table permissions (accumulo.root): Table.READ, Table.ALTER_TABLE
Table permissions (my_table): Table.READ, Table.WRITE, Table.BULK_IMPORT, Table.ALTER_TABLE,
Table.GRANT, Table.DROP_TABLE

I see the permissions for my_table.

Not sure why i am getting an Exception when i tried to retrieve the data.

Thanks