accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster reusing the directory
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:39:57 GMT
And, to be explicit, if you want to configure not-MiniAccumuloCluster to
use the local FS (you only run on one node), just use file:///... in
instance.volumes (or instance.dfs.uri) instead of hdfs://namenode:port/...

Wasn't sure if it would be implied to look at how MAC does this from my
previous response.