accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster reusing the directory
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:38:19 GMT
MiniAccumuloCluster by default already uses the local file system.

To get the correct sync semantics that Keith mentioned you need to set
"fs.file.impl" in the Hadoop Configuration you pass to the
MiniAccumuloConfig.

See
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/master/test/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/VolumeIT.java#L113

for code.