accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "mohit.kaushik" <mohit.kaus...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster reusing the directory
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 03:55:17 GMT
Keith,

How can I configure Accumulo to use local file system???

--
Signature

*Mohit Kaushik*
Software Engineer
A Square,Plot No. 278, Udyog Vihar, Phase 2, Gurgaon 122016, India
*Tel:*+91 (124) 4969352 | *Fax:*+91 (124) 4033553

<http://politicomapper.orkash.com>interactive social intelligence at work...

<https://www.facebook.com/Orkash2012>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/orkash-services-private-limited>
<https://twitter.com/Orkash> <http://www.orkash.com/blog/>
<http://www.orkash.com>
<http://www.orkash.com> ... ensuring Assurance in complexity and uncertainty

/This message including the attachments, if any, is a confidential
business communication. If you are not the intended recipient it may be
unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use
the information in this e-mail. If you have received it in error or are
not the intended recipient, please destroy it and notify the sender
immediately. Thank you /