accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster reusing the directory
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:17:02 GMT
Best as I can tell, we don't actually have the ability to do this.

We can use external ZooKeeper servers and we can start a MAC instance on
top of an already running ZK from a different MAC instance, but it
doesn't look like we have the ability to reuse the same storage directory.

That sounds like a useful improvement to me. I'm not sure if there are
any edge cases that make this hard (haven't thought enough about it).

Want to open a JIRA issue for it, Sven?

- Josh