accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "shweta.agrawal" <shweta.agra...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: user authorisation problem
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 04:50:25 GMT
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the reply.

I am setting authorisations through java api. I am using
"connector.securityOperations().changeUserAuthorizations("root",authNew);"
I have set the authorisations and after that when I am passing same
authorisations to scanner to scan the table it is not scanning the
table. And through shell also I am facing the same problem, I have set
the authorisations but when I am scanning its giving no results. Whats
the problem I am not getting it?

2015-09-15 10:14:20,872 [Shell.audit] INFO : root@orkash Projects> getauths
PROTECTED,123,modi_1235,metadata_espolitics_1235,PID123,PROTECTED,null,modi_123,metadata_espolitics_1234,123
root@orkash Projects> scan
2015-09-15 10:14:37,494 [Shell.audit] INFO : root@orkash Projects> scan

See here I have set the auths and when getting authorisations its giving
right but when I am scanning its giving no results and when I add
authrorisations table get scanned.

Regards
Shweta