accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get pre-ACCUMULO-1585 behaviour (use IPs, not hostnames)
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 21:12:44 GMT
I'm not entirely sure if I understand your question. Are you running
Accumulo 1.5 and having problems running Accumulo w/ only IP addresses?

It's not readily apparent to me what changes were actually made in the
tickets as it appears JIRA didn't pick up the commit reference.

For as long as I can remember, the network interface (e.g. 127.0.0.1,
localhost, `hostname -a`, `hostname -f`) you provide in
${ACCUMULO_CONF_DIR}/{masters,monitors,slaves,gc,tracers} should
ultimately determine what is advertised in ZooKeeper. Maybe that's the
change Eric made...