accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sven Hodapp <sven.hod...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Mini Accumulo Cluster reusing the directory
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:20:52 GMT
Hi there,

is it possible for MiniAccumuloCluster to reuse a given directory?
Sadly, I haven't found anything in the docs?

I’ll fire up my instance like this:

   val dict = new File("/tmp/accumulo-mini-cluster")
   val accumulo = new MiniAccumuloCluster(dict, "test“)

If I’ll restart my JVM it will raise a error like this:

   Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Directory /tmp/accumulo-mini-cluster
is not empty

It would be nice if the data can survive a JVM restart and the folder structure must not be
constructed every time.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Sven

--
Sven Hodapp M.Sc.,
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI,