accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Scott <sct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Monitor NullPointerException
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:28:56 GMT
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 6:28 PM, dlmarion <dlmarion@comcast.net> wrote:

> Anything in the master log?

In the master log, we occasionally get the message that the swappiness
setting is greater than 10 (60). All of the other messages are INFO
messages about accumulo components coming online.

Recently we set up symlinks because the data partition on our CentOS is
much larger than the usr directory. Monitor worked right after we did that
though. That's the only other data point I can think of.