accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Thai Ngo <baothai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo init problem
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 05:43:29 GMT
Josh,

I can run these commands successfully!

I'm not using the jars inside $ACCUMULO_HOME/lib because when I ran
accumulo init, it gave me the error which is about failing to instantiate
SLF4J LoggerFactory. That's the only reason I tried to alternatively
provide the needed jars for Accumulo.

it's so weird to me so far and cannot figure out what I should do next. I
have to develop apps using a docker which has Accumulo of very old version.

I'm thinking of manual re-installing and configuring all the stuff (Hadoop,
zookeeper, accumulo) from scratch. Not sure if this makes sense.

Thai