accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Monitor NullPointerException
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:06:02 GMT
Thanks to Billie who initially pointed it out, but I apparently stumbled
onto the same issue you reported a while back and forgot since.

Should be fixed now. We'll probably have a 1.6.4 coming out in the near
future which will contain the fix.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to report it! That's very much
appreciated by all of us.