accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift versions in accumulo
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:14:42 GMT
I guess it's also worth being explicit: if you have the cycles to work
on this, we can help give direction on trying to switch 1.8.0 to 0.9.2, Max.

"Necessary work" doesn't imply that it has to be a committer. Likely
vetted by one of us in the end, but you can definitely help push this
along if you have the time/cycles.