accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Fagan, Michael" <Michael_Fa...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject Re: Mapping accumulo table to hive - No Column Quantifiers
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:10:54 GMT
Josh,

Thanks. Looks like I need to make an enhancement to the AccumuloStorageHandler to support
columns without CQ.

Regards,
Mike Fagan

From: Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com<mailto:josh.elser@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 2:57 AM
To: "user@accumulo.apache.org<mailto:user@accumulo.apache.org>" <user@accumulo.apache.org<mailto:user@accumulo.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Mapping accumulo table to hive - No Column Quantifiers

Try putting in a column qualifier too. The mapping syntax you used implies a map with the
qualifier as the key and the value as the value on the family foo. I'm guessing it doesn't
like the empty colqual, but that's just a hunch.

On Jul 13, 2015 9:24 PM, "Fagan, Michael" <Michael_Fagan@cable.comcast.com<mailto:Michael_Fagan@cable.comcast.com>>