accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Russ Weeks <rwe...@newbrightidea.com>
Subject Re: Error BAD_CREDENTIALS when use TabletLocator.getLocator
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:04:44 GMT
Hi, Rukshan,

I guess the easiest way is to just call ClientConfiguration.loadDefault(),
which will look for a client.conf file in a bunch of places on the local
filesystem. Otherwise, you can set the properties explicitly like,

ClientConfiguration cc = new ClientConfiguration()
cc.setProperty(ClientConfiguration.ClientProperty.INSTANCE_ZK_HOST,
"localhost:2181")
cc.setProperty(ClientConfiguration.ClientProperty.INSTANCE_NAME, "accumulo")
... and so on...

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:56 AM Rukshan Chathuranga <rcrukshan17@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Russ,
>
> Thanks for the quick response. can you give me sample to create
> clientConf?
>
> Thanks and Regards.
>

> *Rukshan Chathuranga.*
>
> *Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*
>
> *Faculty Of Engineering,*
> *University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*
>
> *WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*
>

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Russ Weeks <rweeks@newbrightidea.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Rukshan,
>>
>> Are you sure you want to use an AccumuloServerContext? I think a
>> ClientContext might be better:
>>
>> ClientConfiguration clientConf = [...wherever your client configuration
>> comes from]
>> Instance accInstance = [... your ZooKeeperInstance]
>> ClientContext ctx = new ClientContext(accInstance, new
>> Credentials(username, new PasswordToken(password), clientConf);
>> TabletLocator tl = TabletLocator.getLocator(ctx, new Text(tableId)); //
>> NOT table name!
>>
>> Note that TabletLocator, CientContext, Credentals and KeyExtent are not
>> part of the public API.
>>
>> -Russ
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:31 AM Rukshan Chathuranga <
>> rcrukshan17@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> i used following code sample,
>>>
>>> AccumuloServerContext context = new AccumuloServerContext( new
>>> ServerConfigurationFactory(conn.getInstance()));
>>> TabletLocator.getLocator(context, tableId).locateTablet(context,row,
>>> false, false);
>>>
>>> But it give error as follow.
>>>
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloSecurityException: Error
>>> BAD_CREDENTIALS for user !SYSTEM - Username or Password is Invalid
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftScanner.getBatchFromServer(ThriftScanner.java:121)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.metadata.MetadataLocationObtainer.lookupTablet(MetadataLocationObtainer.java:95)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.TabletLocatorImpl.lookupTabletLocation(TabletLocatorImpl.java:463)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.TabletLocatorImpl.lookupTabletLocationAndCheckLock(TabletLocatorImpl.java:634)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.TabletLocatorImpl._locateTablet(TabletLocatorImpl.java:620)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.TabletLocatorImpl.locateTablet(TabletLocatorImpl.java:439)
>>> at
>>> mil.nga.giat.geowave.service.healthimpl.GeospatialExtent.getSplits(GeospatialExtent.java:112)
>>> at
>>> mil.nga.giat.geowave.service.healthimpl.GeospatialExtent.main(GeospatialExtent.java:42)
>>> Caused by: ThriftSecurityException(user:!SYSTEM, code:BAD_CREDENTIALS)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.tabletserver.thrift.TabletClientService$startScan_result$startScan_resultStandardScheme.read(TabletClientService.java:6696)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.tabletserver.thrift.TabletClientService$startScan_result$startScan_resultStandardScheme.read(TabletClientService.java:6673)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.tabletserver.thrift.TabletClientService$startScan_result.read(TabletClientService.java:6596)
>>> at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.tabletserver.thrift.TabletClientService$Client.recv_startScan(TabletClientService.java:232)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.accumulo.core.tabletserver.thrift.TabletClientService$Client.startScan(TabletClientService.java:208)
>>> at