accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Russ Weeks <rwe...@newbrightidea.com>
Subject Re: Error BAD_CREDENTIALS when use TabletLocator.getLocator
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:40:02 GMT
Hi, Rukshan,

Are you sure you want to use an AccumuloServerContext? I think a
ClientContext might be better:

ClientConfiguration clientConf = [...wherever your client configuration
comes from]
Instance accInstance = [... your ZooKeeperInstance]
ClientContext ctx = new ClientContext(accInstance, new
Credentials(username, new PasswordToken(password), clientConf);
TabletLocator tl = TabletLocator.getLocator(ctx, new Text(tableId)); // NOT
table name!

Note that TabletLocator, CientContext, Credentals and KeyExtent are not
part of the public API.

-Russ