accumulo-user mailing list archives

From pundu tech <pundut...@gmail.com>
Subject Examples SSL Java Client examples
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:41:46 GMT
I am setting up a metadata configuration  service on Accumulo.
Setting it up was a breeze. Doing a simple tests against the cluster was
easy. i am not finding much documentation on how to write Java client with
SSL support.

Could someone please point me in some direction?

For instance, I have created a ClientConfiguraiton object with what I
believe are all the required SSL properties (I am not sure what are the
values for ClientProperty.RPC_SSL_KEYSTORE_TYPE).  What should I do with
this object now?

Thanks,
pundutech