accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Atlas <m...@weft.io>
Subject Re: 32-bit Version of Winutils.exe
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 16:30:28 GMT
Perhaps convoluted, but if the CPU itself is x64 and your colleague is
running Windows 7-32bit, you *could* run VirtualBox and host a guest x64
OS:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/180761/can-i-use-virtualbox-with-a-64-bit-image-in-a-32-bit-host

I'm guessing your colleague really does have a 32-bit CPU though, huh.