accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Examples SSL Java Client examples
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:46:35 GMT
The values for ClientProperty.RPC_SSL_KEYSTORE_TYPE should be
something like "JKS" or "PKCS12".
Now, you can connect to an SSL-enabled instance using:

Instance instance = new ZooKeeperInstance(clientConfig);
Connector conn = instance.getConnector(...);

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii