accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding java being the choice for accumulo
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:13:48 GMT
We have a small amount of C++ code used to manage all data written to
Accumulo.  Using C++ for this very small amount of high performance, memory
intensive code has worked out well.   Coding task that do not need to be
high performance in Java, like tablet assignment and management of cluster
state is nice.