accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TSDB on Accumulo row key
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:14:04 GMT
This appears to be using the HBase back-end for OpenTSDB, which is the
normal configuration.  In order to minimize the changes to be made to TSDB,
I basically re-wrote the async hbase api to make accumulo calls (which
leads to confusion, I know).

You will need to follow the README instructions at

https://github.com/ericnewton/accumulo-opentsdb

It's probably going to be tricky. Feel free to private message me.  For
one, your connection string has to look like the one at the bottom of the
README, and contain a username and password.

-Eric