accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Marc Reichman <mreich...@pixelforensics.com>
Subject Re: accumulo on CentOS7/RHEL7 -- newer kernel for docker
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:14:52 GMT
Hi John,

My group has been running 1.6.1 on JDK 7 on CentOS 7 without issue for
quite some time. We aren't using any Hadoop distributions, however, just
oracle's JDK rpm, apache's hadoop binaries and the accumulo binaries
published on the accumulo site. I don't recall having to jump through any
special hoops, but let me know if you get stuck somewhere and I'll be happy
to compare things to our setup.

Marc