accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OS recommendation for Accumulo
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:04:27 GMT
CentOS definitely seems to be the "norm" as far as operating system
choices go, but there's nothing specific to the operating system that
Accumulo relies on.

Lots of the deep-down performance tweaking (and bug workarounds) will be
present on whatever GNU/Linux you use.

For example,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mechanical-sympathy/QbmpZxp6C64.