accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client.conf warning in 1.7.0
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 00:07:00 GMT
I'll open up a documentation ticket. I thought we had something in there
but maybe not.

For a normal instance, this file would likely just contain

instance.zookeeper.host=zkserver1,zkserver2,etc..

Like Christopher says, it's not required yet, but it would be a good
habit to start using it as it's the direction we're heading.